Home Selling Process
- Your home will be entered into MRIS database and post a sign on the property (if permitted).
- There will be a lockbox installed in the front of the building to allow agents greater ease in showing.
- A custom, eye-catching fact sheet and other electronic pieces of marketing collateral will be created for your home.
- We hire a professional photographer in order to optimize the appeal of your home.
- Your home will automatically be entered into the Keller Williams web site as well as Keller Williams Capital Properties.
- Seller may need to cover some costs upfront such as staging, condo docs, etc.
- If seller cannot attend settlement, a notary will be required to execute documents needed by the Title Agent.
- If selling a home within 10 years of the purchase date, a copy of the original title policy will be required to provide buyer a reissue rate.
____ Listing paperwork completed
____ Seller Questionnaire completed
____ Copy of homeowner title policy provided
____ Main systems of house tested and all necessary repairs completed
____ Extra set of keys provided
____Arrangements made for home to be pet-free for open houses and showings